16 New Years resolutions for every toddler:

Dear Moms, Dads & Parents-to-be,

Happy New Year!!

Instead of starting the year educating you or talking about toddler health and education, I thought I should entertain you instead with some of the new years resolutions I have drafted for my (almost) 2 year old!

Since many will be painfully identifiable, feel free to borrow, and also to send me any that I may have missed.

16 New Years Resolutions Every Toddler Should Attempt: 

1. I will not howl every single time my mom gives me a bath (the shrieking shall be limited to when she washes my hair).

2. I will not scream on an airplane, even if there is no internet, I will not yell "Youtube"or "wheels on the bussss" hysterically.

3. I will not pretend my dad's television is a touch screen and shake it when it does not listen to my demands.

4. I should probably try and eat something other than sugar, bread, nutella, cheese and raisins this year.. but I will take this under advisement.

5. I will not crawl on the floor of every store or mall we go to, maybe just about half of them.


6. I will try not to bite or lick strangers, and just reserve this form of affection for my most beloved ones (like my mother who is sporting big bruises already).

7. I will bully my grandparents for their phones every other day (instead of every hour).

8. I will try to focus on the activities my mom takes forever to set up, for more than 61 seconds (New goal: 6 minutes).

9. I will attempt not to climb on and  jump off everything 2 feet and higher, while my mom screams hysterically and tries to catch me.. Don't you get the point of jumping mom?

10. I will control my toddler aggression by beating up my father on Sundays and not the rest of the days.


11. I will stop convincing my mother that I am color blind by saying "Bluuuuu" every time she asks me what color an object is.

12. I will try and sleep through the night, but only when mommy gives in and lets me sleep in her bed (with my feet on her face).

13. I will limit my screen time, without lying on the floor and screaming about it for hours.  (ya right, I'm just repeating what mom is saying).

14. I will try not to rip out my favorite pictures and the covers, from all my favorite books, and open all mom's photoframes so that I can see how the photographs look when they are bent.

15. I will attempt not to run around with my box of  "blue color" (color-blind??) markers and draw on all the sheets in the house.

16. I will not torture the pets, who I love very much but are so fun to annoy.



More to come!
-TKV


P.S. I am now on Instagram, please follow along at mommydiaries.



All content on the blog belongs to the author and cannot be reproduced or replicated without permission.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12 tips on Stress free toilet training:

25 things every Nursing mom should know:

12 Things New Moms Do Not Want to Hear: